Bishopsteignton Heritage recognises that it has moral and social responsibilities that go beyond those merely required by legislation, and is committed to taking positive steps to ensure that:
- All people are treated with dignity and respect, valuing the diversity of all.
- Equality of opportunity and diversity in volunteering and employment is promoted.
- Discrimination on grounds of race, gender, marital status, caring responsibilities, disability, gender re-assignment, age, social class, sexual orientation, religion/ belief, irrelevant offending background or any other factor irrelevant to the purpose in view is eliminated.
- Services are accessible, appropriate, and delivered fairly to all.
- The mix of its employees, volunteers and management committee reflects, as far as possible, the broad mix of the population of its local community.
Version 1.0 15 April 2019