Search our archive



Facts, figures and history of places found in and around Bishopsteignton Parish.

Occupiers of Wood Farm: 1524 – 1970

Entry from British Listed Buildings 1955 Small country house in use as farmhouse. Circa 1830 with some late C19 alterations but probably incorporating parts of an earlier house in the service block. Architect unknown to date, building designed for the Comyns...