A summary of the occupiers of Park Farmhouse, Ashill, Bishopsteignton, taken from the official parish records.
A record of the occupants of the Blacksmith’s Forge in Fore St., Bishopsteignton, from 1841 onwards.
The Back Family. 200 years in the village.
The Back family and their ancestors and descendants have been a quiet part of village life for over two hundred years with the current family still living along the Teign Estuary.